International Shipping
International Shipping rates
Shipping Method First 1kg Subsequent 0.5kg Duration (Working Days)
Economy Air S$4.50 S$1.60 3-5
Sensitive Air S$6.50 S$2.50 4-6
Sea S$3.50 S$0.90 (0-30kg) 12-14
S$0.70 (30.01-60kg)
S$0.50 (60.01-160kg)
S$0.30 (>160.01kg)
Timeline
Shipping Method Purchase your orders Orders Arrived China Inspection and Repacking Parcel Arrived Delivery In Total
Express Air 0 - 1 days 1 -3 days 0 - 1 days 1-2 1 - 2 days 5 - 7 days
Economy Air 3-5 7 - 10 days
Sensitive Air 4-6 8 - 12 days
Sea 12-14 14 - 20 days

Note

  • The shipping durations posted above are based on our best estimation and might not be accurate. Although above 99% of our shipments meet these durations, delays caused by unforeseeable factors such as China domestic shipping delay, bad weather, customs clearance delays and customs inspections are inevitable. Do take note that shipment duration shall also be slightly prolonged during peak festive seasons like Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year or China national day etc.
  • Some specialized products, inclusive but not limited to, customized items will not be able to adhere to the above schedule (eg. cosplay costumes, printing) as merchants will require production time. In these situations, PZCart will not be able to confirm the goods arrival time.
  • By completing the 2nd payment before your parcel reached Singapore, above 90% of deliveries could usually be completed within one working day. The rest of the 10% delays are usually caused by unforeseen events that are beyond our control (eg. vehicle break down / weather delays etc). In such situations, the next available delivery slot shall be scheduled.